Your cart is empty
Power Probe PPTEMPKIT is a two-zone digital thermometer with a wireless remote temperature sensor. The remote temperature sensor can transmit temperature readings up to 5 m from the base unit. The thermometer is mainly used to read the temperature and temperature differences in the operation of car air conditioners, refrigerators and more.
Briefly about the product
2xAA + 2xAAA
Range of measurements
up to 5 m
Power Probe Tek
- For temperature measurements over a wide temperature range
- To check the correct operation of car air conditioning systems
- In the activity of repair groups
- For calibration and temperature control purposes
- For dual-zone monitoring of temperature values
Rear screen illumination is an important advantage for any device that owns it. Thanks to it, the visibility and legibility of the screen is increased, thus the device is much more subtle and reliable in small ambient light and long-term use.
Temperature measurement is done in degrees (°). The unit of measurement adopted by SI is Celsius (° C), but it can also be measured in Fahrenheit (° F). The freezing point of 0 °C = 32 °F and the boiling point 100 °C = 212 °F.
The device has a built-in LED indication with a variety of uses.
Brochures and instructions