Consumer's right to withdraw
Dear Customers of Mastech.bg,
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us or have just changed your mind, you should know that you have the right to return your online order within the EU without being owed a compensation or a penalty within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
You may benefit from Consumer's right to withdraw for any reason, subject to the following conditions:
- To comply with 14 calendar days to return your online purchase.
- To inform Mastech.bg in a timely manner by filling the form: Right to withdraw
- To return your product back to Mastech.bg with its original package together with all documents such as payment receipt or invoice, user manual and warranty card.
- To make sure that the product is properly and safely packed in order to avoid transport defects, breakages or damages.
- Products must not be unpacked, used or treated in any way and fully equipped with all accessories and spare parts.
- Refunds are made without covering transport costs, only for the value of the product (s). The refund amount is returned to the customer in the same way that the customer was selected upon delivery.
Mastech.bg reserves the right to refuse a refund and not to follow a procedure: Customer’s right of withdraw if the following conditions are not covered:
- Consumer's right to withdraw is made after the expiry of the 14 calendar days period after from receipt of your shipment.
- Product is not matching with the product purchased by the customer
- Product is with damaged or defected package and with missing documents such as Invoice, payment receipt, user manual and warranty card.
- The product and package are received with damages due to inappropriate packaging and this can be detected by a simple inspection.
The products should be returned to the supplier at the customer’ expense with shipping company of his choice to the following address in Bulgaria:
4002, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Str. Mostova №3 - To Claims Department
Mastech.bg reserves the right to refuse a return order upon receipt which have been sent on account to the supplier.
In such cases, the supplier reserves the right to deduct the transport costs from the price of the goods refused.