The remote temperature sensor can transmit temperature readings up to 5 m from the base unit. The sensor is mainly used to read the temperature during operation of car air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
Briefly about the product
Range of measurements
up to 5 m
Power Probe Tek
- For temperature measurements over a wide temperature range
- To check the correct operation of car air conditioning systems
- In the activity of repair groups
- For calibration and temperature control purposes
- For dual-zone monitoring of temperature values
Temperature measurement is done in degrees (°). The unit of measurement adopted by SI is Celsius (° C), but it can also be measured in Fahrenheit (° F). The freezing point of 0 °C = 32 °F and the boiling point 100 °C = 212 °F.
The device has a built-in LED indication with a variety of uses.
Brochures and instructions