Your cart is empty
MS8922A is a two-pole AC / DC voltage tester designed for maintenance technicians, troubleshooting repair groups, and general plant tests in industrial and household environments.
Briefly about the product
CE / ETL / RoHS
CAT III 400V
Range of measurements
AC/DC Voltage LED Steps
±12V, 24V, 50V, 120V, 230V, 400V
- For measuring the voltage, the power distribution network
- To measure rechargeable batteries
- In an industrial environment
- Suitable for mobile, repair teams
- For realization of hobby projects
Voltage(symbol: V), also called electromotive force, is a quantitative expression of the potential difference in charge between two points in an electrical field.
The device has a built-in LED indication with a variety of uses.
Brochures and instructions