MS6900 is a multifunctional detector that it is available to measure Wood Timber's Moisture, Humidity & Temperature.
Briefly about the product
CE / ETL / RoHS
Battery and User's manual
Range of measurements
0.1℃ / 0.1℉
±2℃ / ±3.6℉
%, WB, TD, °C, °F, %RH
MAX / MIN
Low Battery Display
- Measurement of air humidity
- Moisture Range : (8.5~60%) Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut;
- Moisture Range : (6.8~53.4%) Oak, Cedar, Maple, Ash Tree, Pink Shower Tree, Tamarisk;
- Moisture Range : (0.9~24.5%) Smoothing Cement, Concrete;
- Moisture Range : (0.0~12.2%) Anhydrite Screed;
- Moisture Range : (0.7~9.2%) Cement Mortar;
- Moisture Range : (0.5~11.1%) Lime Mortar, Plaster;
- Moisture Range : (0.0~17.8%) Brick;
- Temperature reading
The indication for low battery level is a useful feature and alert the user when needed battery unit to be changed. So you will still have a functioning device for use.
Data hold function is useful when measurements occur. So when pressing the "HOLD" button you will hold the display information.
Temperature measurement is done in degrees (°). The unit of measurement adopted by SI is Celsius (° C), but it can also be measured in Fahrenheit (° F). The freezing point of 0 °C = 32 °F and the boiling point 100 °C = 212 °F.
Press the MAX/MIN key to show the maxinum reading value among measuring data, and the “MAX”symbol appears on the display. Press the button again, the “MIN” symbol appears on the display and will show the minimum reading value among measuring data, press the button again to return to normal mode.
Relative Humidity (%RH)
The ratio of the actual amount of water vapor present in the air at a given temperature to the maximum amount that the air could hold at that temperature. Relative humidity is expressed as a percentage. From 0% which indicates the air is absolutely dry to 100% which indicates the air is saturated.
A moisture measurement function, which is the amount of water vapor in the air and a very significant feature of the climate.
Brochures and instructions